Audie Technology has teamed with Allan Lockheed & Associates to produce a Windows version of Engine Expert. Engine Expert was one of the first PC based simulation programs and it is still widely used. The new program features:
- Updated Windows user interface
- Revised and updated expert advice
- New options on engine geometry
- Support for metric and imperial units
- XY line data graphs
- Dedicated engine balance graph
- Head flow vs. crank angle graph (from Valve Pro)
- Swirl vs. crank angle graph
New formulas contributed by Dick Phillips address important issues surrounding the location of the critical area in the intake tract.
Flow Pro or Flow Quik files can be used for head flow data sources, or you can key in airflow and swirl data directly. Camshaft data can come from Cam Doctor, S96, or Cam Pro Plus files.
Graphs and reports can be printed on any Windows supported printer or saved to a file.
View the Engine Expert Manual (8MB .pdf file, 37 pages)